What Happened to Davidos Son: The Tragic Death Of A 3-Year-Old

Posted by Brenda Moya on Thursday, May 2, 2024

Fans have been raising questions about What Happened to Davido Son since his death news came forward.

Ifeanyi, the toddler of Nigerian artist Davido, drowned in a pool at the family’s residence in Lagos. He was only three years old.

The tragic incident happened on Monday while the music singer, whose real name is David Adeleke, and his fiancée, Chioma Rowland, were away from home.

Investigators trying to figure out what happened to the child of the 29-year-old musician interviewed eight members of the star’s household staff.

Davido, whose illustrious career has seen him work with musicians such as Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown, has not yet made any statements about the tragedy in the media.

According to Benjamin Hundeyin, a police spokesman, and a house employee, dialed 911 at 10 p.m on Monday, 31st October 2022.

The cleaning crew was the first to notice Ifeanyi underwater. According to a family source, the child spent considerable time in the water. 

Therefore, they dragged him and hurried him to the hospital, but it was too late.

Ifeanyi’s death is still thought to have been a homicide. Initial investigations are still being conducted.

According to Hundeyin, ‘We are studying CCTV footage to acquire more information regarding the circumstances of his death. The mortuary has received his corpse. We have communicated with his parents. They actually spent last night with us.’

David also has two kids from prior relationships: Aurora Imade, aged 7, and Hailey Veronica, aged 5.

Davido’s representatives declined to respond at this time.

Fans Send Condolences To The Pop Star On The Sudden Death Of His Son

Fans are expressing their sympathies to well-known Nigerian singer Davido on the sudden death of his little kid. 

A few days after his third birthday, the young child passed away. Ifeanyi, who was discovered dead in Nigeria, was born to Davido and his fiancée, Chioma Rowland, in Atlanta.

‘I’m genuinely at a loss for words,’ the singer Paul Play Dairo posted on social media. ‘This hurts so much. David, have faith.’

‘I stated I won’t believe anything on social media unless I physically confirm myself,’ wrote actor Williams Uchemba. ‘I wished it was a lie. I’m angry, hurt, and perplexed. Nobody should be suffering like this.’

Iyabo Ojo, a Nigerian actress, said, ‘I don’t even know how to react to this nasty shock. I wished that weren’t true. My God, this is so upsetting, depressing, awful, and agonizing.’

Peter Obi, a prominent candidate for president of Nigeria in 2023, claimed he could not even begin to understand the pain Davido and his fiancée are going through.

He wrote, ‘I express my heartfelt sympathies to Davido and Chioma on the passing of their son Ifeanyi. I cannot even begin to fathom the suffering they are currently through. May they get peace, strength, and healing from God at this challenging period. The family is in my prayers and thoughts.’

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDDx5qrZqCRpb2musSdZK2nXZmut7XDqGSsp55itqexwKewomc%3D