Lady Selling Street Food Celebrates 5-Year Business Anniversary, TikTok of Occasion Motivates Peeps

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Saturday, May 4, 2024
  • A Nigerian lady who hustles by selling akara by the roadside is celebrating her five years in the business
  • The lady, whose handle is Amy Special Fries, shared a video on TikTok to mark the event and to show the progress she has made
  • Amy looked posh in the video, and a lot of netizens could not help but admire her dedication to the business

A lot of social media users are admiring a Nigerian lady who sells akara by the roadside.

This is coming after the lady shared a video on TikTok to mark her five-year anniversary in the business.

Lady celebrates half a decade in business

In the video, Amy Special Fries was seen smiling happily. She celebrated how far she had come in the akara business.

She was wearing a beautiful gown and holding a cake. In another photo, she was seen beside the fry place in the nicely designed shop.

She captioned the video:

"Happy 5-year anniversary to the strongest girl ever; thank God for growth."

A lot of social media users joined Amy in the comment section to celebrate with her and to wish her well.

Watch the video below:

Reactions as Akara seller celebrates 5-year anniversary

@ijeomannamani158 said:

"Sis, I pray that you will do more than this next year. Amen."

@Jayden said:

"Congratulations. I pray that God should give me strength to start my own business soon. I pray for more growth for you."

@chiamakaonyiuka commented:

"Wait o! This is before Geneva nne, close to my house. I will patronise you soon."

@Amasurvivor commented:

"Happy anniversary, baby girl. May your business continue to grow."

@Gold digger said:

"Expand the business, dear. Great job."

@Gelion said:

"Congratulations! This new year you must move higher in Jesus' name, amen. God bless you."

@Dan-Buzzy said:

"I came all the way from IG to here. I love your business, and I'm also a lover of akara. Hoping to meet you someday."

From selling pizza to owning a thriving food business

Briefly News previously reported that a hardworking woman from Lesotho is finally reaping the rewards of her diligence and has started her own restaurant after previously selling pizza informally to make ends meet. What a wow!

Naleli Tjaone is such an inspiration with her go-getter attitude and perseverance, with the woman working as a vendor of pizza after completing a course in business studies.

The stunner scrimped and saved the profits of her pizza hustle to open the restaurant, which she named Cooking Secrets with Adelina, and now has a team of employees who work with her. Naleli also opened a bakery and published her own cooking magazine

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmenpLqmuo5qbm1vYmZ6ra3DsmSsnZyhwG6typqpmmWTmrmmrtGaq56rXWp6urHAq6pmmZ6jtrex0ayYq7FdqMGivtOipaBlkqrAqrrErKpmqJ%2BowbR5wq6rnmWgnby1u9Jo