Julie Brady- Wife of ex-baseball player Kevin Youkilis

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Sunday, May 5, 2024

Who is Julie Brady?

Julie Brady is a name that many football fans and baseball fans may recognize. Although she is not a sportswoman, she is the sister of American football player Tom Brady.

Likewise, Julie is the wife of ex-baseball player Kevin Youkilis. In addition, she is a former collegiate athlete and a former special education teacher. 

Table of Contents

Quick facts

Full NameJulie Brady
Maiden NameJulie Youkilis
BirthdayAugust 3, 1974
Age 49 years old
Sun signLeo
TraitsPositive traits– Self-confidence, determination, and good leadership
Negative traits– Angry, arrogant, and inflexible
BirthplaceCalifornia, USA
Currently residingCalifornia, USA
NationalityAmerican
ParentsTom Brady Sr.,
Galynn Patricia Brady
GrandparentsNo information
SiblingsMaureen Brady,
Nancy Brady,
Tom Brady
Marital statusMarried
SpouseKevin Youkilis
ChildrenJordan, Zachary,
Jeremy Youkilis
EducationBachelor’s Degree from Saint Mary’s College of California 
Profession Stay-at-home mom
Net WorthUSD 1 million
Social MediaInstagram

Early life

Julie was born on August 3, 1974, in California, USA.

Since she was born on August 3, her horoscope is Leo. Leos are known for their self-confidence, determination, and good leadership. But on the other hand, they tend to be short-tempered, arrogant, and inflexible.

The name Julie is a female variant of Julius. It means youthful, soft-haired, beautiful, or vivacious. 

Julie spent most of her childhood in San Mateo, California, USA. She is the daughter of Galynn Patricia Brady and Tom Brady Sr. 

Julie attended Saint Mary’s College in California. It seems that athleticism runs in the Brady genes. Julie Brady was quite sporty like her other siblings and her famous brother. She played soccer in college.

Julie Brady has beautiful brown-colored eyes and blonde hair.

Relationships of Julie Brady

Before marrying Kevin Youkilis, Brady was married to an unnamed man. Julie got married to the mystery man in 2008 in Mexico.

However, their marriage soon turned sour, and the couple separated in 2011. Julie shares a daughter named Jordan with her unidentified husband.

Following her divorce, Julie started dating ex-baseball player Kevin Youkilis.

Julie and Kevin first met at a fundraiser organized by Nancy Brady’s sister. Youkilis attended with the fundraiBrady’ssupport his comedian friend Mike O’Malley who hosted the event.

Julie said in O’Malleyview that she was attracted to Kevin because of his humor.

Moreover, she disclosed that they had to endure a long-distance relationship in the initial stages of their courtship. Julie Brady was in California, and Kevin was living in Boston.

In 2011, Kevin and Julie got engaged and finally married in New York 2012.

Julie and Kevin reportedly had to get married quickly to conceal her alleged pregnancy.

Kevin Youkilis (husband)

Kevin was born on March 15, 1979, in Cincinnati, OH. He is popularly called “Youk.”

The Boston Red Sox drafted him in 2001. He was the first baseman and the third baseman.

Before marrying Julie, he was married to Enza Sambataro. Their wedding was in just two years.

Kevin’s former wife, Enza Sambataro, was CEO of Kevin Youkilis’s charity, Hits for Kids. She was once allegedly in a relationship with actor Ben Affleck.

Children

Julie Youkilis is the proud mother of three children. She has a 12-year-old daughter named Jordan, born in her previous marriage. 

Likewise, Julie shares two sons with her husband, Kevin Youkilis. Her son Zachary Youkilis is six years old. Furthermore, her youngest son, Jeremy Youkilis, is four years old. 

In a 2015 interview with Hello Parent, Kevin Youkilis described his family as “sporty.” He said,

“It seems like my wife and I are constantly cleaning up balls all over the house and yard. My wife played soccer in college at St. Mary’s in California and still to this day plays recreational soccer around the Bay Area. My daughter loves soccer and gymnastics. My 3-year-old has been hitting balls thrown at him since he was 2. We are a family that loves sports and is a daily thing in our lives.”

“My beautiful wife Julie is the captain of the ship in our household who keeps us all together with her amazing patience and laid back approach. Luckily, I have been able to be home a lot to enjoy my kids and see them grow. My relationship with my little ones has grown so much more than it would have if I still played baseball. The amount of time you spend at the field and on the road is really rough on family life. The hard part for me right now is not having a ‘9-5’ job to keep my mind from racing. Once we open the brewpub, my time will be devoted to working more which will be good for everyone. I will be working all day and then come home to excited children and will appreciate the time even more together.”,

said the former Boston Red Sox player. 

Related: American professional baseball player Kevin Kiermaier.

Parents of Julie Brady

Tom Brady Sr. is of Irish descent. On the other hand, Galynn Patricia Brady belongs of German, Norwegian, Polish and Swedish ancestry. 

Tom Brady Sr. used to work as an insurance counselor. Galynn is a homemaker. However, she once appeared alongside her son Tom in a 2014 pancake commercial.

Two of her great-great paternal grandparents, John and Bridget Brady, were Irish refuJulie’shey came to America to escape the Great Famine. 

Firstly, John and Bridget lived in Boston. However, they later relocated to San FJulie’so right before the American Civil War. 

In addition, Bridget Brady’s sister Ann and her husband Lawrence Meegan were the parents of the 19th-century American Major League Baseball player “Steady” Pete Meegan. Likewise, Julie’s great-uncle Michael Buckley Jr. gained popularity as the first World War II American prisoner. 

Maureen Brady (sister)

Julie’s elder sister Maureen was a part of the U.S. Junior Olympic softball team. In addition, she attended Fresno State University, where she was an All-American pitcher. 

Presently, Maureen is working as a nurse. She works at a local hospital in Bakersfield, California. Likewise, she has a daughter named Maya, a softball player at UCLA.

Nancy Brady (sister)

Julie’s sister Nancy prefers to lead a low-profile life. She was once a basketball player and a softball player.

Nancy is a married woman. She tied the knot in 2015. 

Tom Brady (brother)

Tom Brady is the most famous of all the Brady siblings. He is a football quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the NFL.

He is famously known as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Tom is married to BrazBrady’supermodel Gisele Bündchen. 

Not many people may know that Julie Brady and Tom Brady share the same birthday. Both Tom and Julie were born on August 3. However, Julie is three years older than Tom. Due to their shared birthday, people often confuse Julie and Tom as twins.

Related: Read the full biography of Tom Brady’s son John Edward Thomas Moynahan.

Career

According to many reports, Julie Youkilis is currently unemployed. She is a stay-at-home mom and focuses on raising her three children. 

In the past, Julie Brady used to work as a teacher. Then, the Californian beauty was a special education teacher.

net worth

Even though Julie Brady is not currently employed, she leads a very comfortable and luxurious lifestyle that most can only dream of. As of 2021, Julie Brady’s net worth is approximately USD 1 Million. 

Her husband, Kevin, net worth is USD 24 million. Furthermore, Julie’s brother, Tom Brady, has an even more impressive net worth. 

Tom is estimated to have a jaw-dropping net worth of apprJulie’sly USD 200 million. The NFL quarterback Tom Brady is considered one of the wealthiest NFL players and one of the highest-paid athletJulie’she world. 

Social Media

On Instagram, Julie is active under the username “babyjbee.”

Unfortunately, Julie’s Instagram account is private, which might disappoint many wishing to learn more about her luxurious life. 

Luckily, Julie’s husband, Kevin Youkilis, often posts photos of his beautiful wife on his Instagram account. Kevin’s Instagram handle is “kevinyoukilis_ggoh.” The former baseball player posted a video of his wife skiing on August 4, 2021. Kevin posted the video in honor of Julie’s birthday and captioned it, “Happy Birthday to the coolest mom and wife!!! Love you, beautiful.”

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jqOspaGVYq%2BzrcOyZJuhn2K6or7RopignV2jsrV51qipraBf