Who is YNW Melly Ex-Girlfriend and What is Her Mother Say About Rappers Trial?

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Monday, May 6, 2024

On the fourth day (June 16,2023) of the trial in the rapper’s mμrder case “Falicia Holmes” the mother of YNW Melly’s ex-girlfriend testified. When asked about her daughter’s previous relationship with Melly during her testimony, Falicia claimed she felt frightened by the police.

Who is YNW Melly’s Ex-Girlfriend?

Mariah Hamilton is the ex-girlfriend of YNW Melly. Her mother said during her testimony that the two had been in a relationship in 2018. Little is known about how they met but Mariah who is now 22 years old is no longer dἀting the rapper.

What Does Mariah Hamilton’s Mother Have to Say About the Rapper’s Trial?

When Falicia was being questioned, the prosecutors displayed images from Mariah’s phone gallery from as far back as 2018. Concerning the claimed video call the rapper made to his girlfriend on the day of the sh00ting, Melly’s ex-girlfriend’s mother was questioned.

Falicia was questioned by police shortly after the crime took place and when asked if she had been truthful, she replied that she couldn’t recall what she had previously stated regarding the incident or the artist.

She stated when called to the stand that she didn’t feel comfortable discussing the incident but wouldn’t want to lie about it and wind up in jaἰl.

She says in the courtroom recording, “I’m saying what you want me to say, I do remember that they (police) bullied me and threatened my daughter.”

“I do remember that they bullied me and threatened my daughter” – #YNWMelly‘s ex-girlfriend’s mother testifies about law enforcement after the shooting.

“I don’t want to lie on the stand cause you’re gonna take me to jail so I’m saying what you want me to say. ” pic.twitter.com/LDEA8ogUfo

— Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) June 15, 2023

When Falicia was asked to identify Melly, who was sitting in the courtroom, she recognized him right away and grinned broadly at the rapper. She also acknowledged having known Melly’s mother “Jamie-Demons King” back when their kids were dἀtἰng.

As of yet that much is known about YNW Melly and his ex-girlfriend. When we get the latest information we will share it with you.

The following posts include further information about YNW Melly if you’re interested in reading more about him:

Note: As per some recent updates, Melly hasn’t won the case or been declared innocent. It’s still open to interpretation. The rapper and his co-defendant, YNW Bortlen are both accμsed of arranging the mμrders of two childhood friends in 2018 to appear as a drive-by sh00ting.

Melly could be sentenced to deἀth if he is found guilty under Florida’s new law, which makes that state the one with the lowest bar for the deἀth penalty.

The YNW Melly case is still active as of right now. We’ll let you know as soon as we get any new details on his case. You can check out our other most recent posts and follow us on Twitter until then.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdga3xygo6ypbBlnZq5rcWMnq9mn5mnuae%2ByJ6lnWc%3D